Poudre School District:
A.C.E. (Alternative Cooperative Education):
- Provides work experience, related classroom instruction, and vocational transition planning for high school students with disabilities. Students develop personal and career skills, preparing them to live and work independently as vital, contributing members of their community through the generous workforce guidance of participating businesses.
S.W.A.P. (School to Work Alliance Program):
- A Poudre School District transition program, S.W.A.P. helps youth with disabilities find and retain jobs after graduation.
- Enables young adults with disabilities to gain and maintain employment through career exploration and on-the-job training.
Project SEARCH Business Advisory Council:
- Join the Advisory Council and help young adults connect to new networks to obtain employment.
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation:
- Businesses can offer working Interviews to potential job candidates
- Guidance on the ADA regulations, and information on disability and employment guidelines
- DVR offers information about accommodations
- Can provide information to businesses about financial incentives and facilitation of tax credits
- Contact them at (970) 223-9823
The Thompson School District:
- Offer students Internship or work based learning experiences in Loveland, Berthoud, S. Ft Collins
- Contact Steve Moos: email@example.com (970) 613-5669